9 January 2016

Black and red again ♥


Good morning loves! I hope your day is great and I want to wish you a wonderful weekend regardless the weather but we all have to admit that we had the snow we all craved for during the holidays.

About the outfit well, it seems to have a pattern, meaning that both this outfit and the previous one were black and white with a touch of red. I don`t know what happened but it seems that this is my mood and inspiration for the end of this week. What can I do about it?!

Also if you`re asking why I`m wearing this pair of heels during the winter the answer is extremely simple. I was between places and I had to dress nice... you know those days and the only thing that came into my mind was this pair of heels and I felt so sorry about them because even if I love them, they saw the light only 3 times ( including this one). So I decided to wear them more :D

Well, I`m not going to keep you longer because I want you to enjoy  the weekend and we will see each other soon with a new outfit post and inspiration! Don`t forget to check the " I was wearing" section for direct links to each of the items I`m wearing!

Kisses, Manuella ♥

I was wearing:
Old Jacket similar Here
Romwe Blouse
Romwe Pants
Jessica Buurman Heels
Michael Kors Bag









4 comments:

  1. I say.. that's a very good reason to wear those gorgeous heels! :)

    Love the rest of your outfit too! :)

    YouTube | Blog: Geekette in High Heels | Instagram

    ReplyDelete
  2. you more moisture allegations cleaning clear skin this is also paramount we saw on the recommended for you guys who have Neu Serum Pro sensitive skin who are worried if it'sgonna you know her thank and Dom also the fifth I'll you loath on material which I called you that it’s really smooth they also even call it like silk so .

    http://bleusapphirefacialserum.com/neu-serum-pro/

    ReplyDelete
  3. you how to do you get you can really cause some damage if you do something down you should you can really cause some 70-247 dumps damage so let's go over to you are the computer so I can actually show you on some this stuff so you can start to get a better idea of up one talking about and we can start talking about .

    http://exampracticequestions.com/70-247/

    ReplyDelete
  4. the quality the usefulness of the purpose of inclination house a little piece on the double decimated chicken years as we use Centument LTD it undertaking so the beginning now is value essentially purchase it in silos thousand dollars toward the end of this lifetime everything within the procedure just use the ASO reducing based without inquiry around a syscalldepreciating.


    http://x4facts.com/centument-ltd/

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and for your comments! I`ll promise to visit you as soon as I can :)