25 September 2015

Street chic with Bomber Jacket and High Heels


Again the lunch time and I spend it again writing a new blog post. Lately I used to edit and write the post in the evening for the second day but it seems that my spare time is less than it used to be. 

But, it doesn`t really matter because I got on the right track and started to post more as some of you asked and I hope you enjoy it. For today I have prepared a casual outfit but the high heels couldn`t miss. With this kind of weather changing from one hour to another is hard to find the suitable clothes if you are busy all day long but my outfit was suitable for a few days ago when it was better. 

I hope you like it and can`t wait to hear your impressions. 
Kisses, Manuella ♥

I was wearing: 
Zata T-shirt















1 comment:

  1. Love seeing more post! And I love your mentality on high heels! :)

    Looking gorgeous! :)

    YouTube | Blog: Geekette in High Heels | Instagram

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and for your comments! I`ll promise to visit you as soon as I can :)