27 September 2015

Stefanel Launch Event - Fall/Winter 2015-2016 Collection


 It`s official: For me, the Stefanel Fall/Winter 2015-2016 Collection Launch Event was the favorite one of this month. The set up was perfect and we all agreed upon the fact that the location together with the building and the created environment brings you an elegant, exclusive and for sure the Italian vibe. The night was completed by the presence of Carlo Stefanel, the commercial director!!

I`m not going to offer you to many details because I want to recommend you to go and see it by yourself. You won`t regret it and for sure, you fell in love with it ♥  But what I can tell you, is that my favorites where the pastel items and also the blouses & shirts with accessorized lapel.

Also, I was happy to spend some time again with some special bloggers and friends. You know that we all attend to different events and it is supposed that we see each other quite often but is not always like this due to the lack of time and availability of each of us. But regarding this, we enjoy seeing each other from once in a while ♥ 

I hope you like my pictures and I want to wish you all a wonderful Sunday 
Kisses, Manuella ♥


 I was wearing:
Culottes Pants 
















2 comments:

  1. Whatever it is you do little side note the Seattle Seahawks just won the Super bowl by a lot they were the first team to come out and say that they all do yoga so think about that as Lipogen RX Garcinia Cambogia you do this lowering the park for and have a good time keep it moving modify as needed it always use control men I'm glad you're here women led you here but your all but let's all have a party whatever.

    http://eyeluminousfacts.com/lipogenrx-garcinia-cambogia/

    ReplyDelete
  2. When employees are okay, so is everything else, including their relationships and communications at workplace. Good activities at corporate events New York help in developing a better work environment for the employees.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and for your comments! I`ll promise to visit you as soon as I can :)