18 September 2015

Red Alert



I know I had a small break yesterday but believe me I couldn`t take not even a picture :)) You might also have seen my absence on facebook and instagram too. But today I`m back and I`m back for good ... I mean I hope I will surprise you in a good way because I just love this dress. And I think is not only about the dress but also about the color. It seems that red suits me good and it gives me the best vibe in comparison with all the other colors.

This is it for today because I have to prepare my luggage for this weekend because we will have a small trip to Brasov. So, see you there my readers and I will share with you more pictures from there on Facebook and Instagram.

Kisses, Manuella ♥

I was wearing:
Bag: Elizabeth bags










1 comment:

  1. What a great set of spectacular pictures! Love the red dress! :)

    And those matching red strappy heels! :)

    YouTube | Blog: Geekette in High Heels | Instagram

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and for your comments! I`ll promise to visit you as soon as I can :)