23 September 2015

Kaki and Studded Paul Andrew Sandals


Hi loves ♥ Today I`m sharing with you a new outfit post prepared for a few days ago, until I will prepare the second post of my trip to Brasov. 
So, for today I have a khaki outfit paired with my latest new in designer sandals. You know mw for a while and beside all the clothing items, bags and accessories, I loved shoes the most♥  I found about Paul Andrew this year and I fall in love with his designs. Couldn`t help myself and ordered them a month ago. You already know my favorite designer online shop... Shopbop. Their seriousness is incredible and regarding the shipping I have no words. No more than 5 days to ship the order to the final destination. I couldn`t picture them earlier but for sure I will wear them more often until the cold weather will be installed.

The other items, are also bought from Kurtmann, the Romanian online shop that sells well known mass market brands at super discounts. It`s also know as my preferred outlet, hahah.

I hope you enjoy this outfit too and dont`t forge to enter my latest Giveaway if you want to win a wonderful gown dress. Click Here do be directed to the post.

Wish you all a wonderful day
Kisses, Manuella ♥


I was wearing:
Zara shirt















4 comments:

  1. Te rog sa mi zici si mie, de pe shopbop, daca comanzi in romania, platesti si taxele vamale? Sau doar transportul? Multumesc:-*

    ReplyDelete
  2. Taxele vamale si tva-ul se platesc pt toate pachetele non UE! Iar shopbop este din America, deci da, se platesc! Dar pretul lor cu taxele platite tot este mai bun decat cel din magazine :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Esti o sezy!! Ador tinuta ta.

    Te pup

    www.miu-miu.ro

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and for your comments! I`ll promise to visit you as soon as I can :)