15 September 2015

Fringes from Summer to Fall


Good Morning loves! Today I want to hare with you a sporty chic outfit that combines my leather fringes skirt with a pair of Air Max sneakers. If you remember or if you`re new around here, I have posted this skirt at the beginning  of the year in a completely different combination and you can see it Here (even if it was in the winter, not really in the summer). It is extremely nice to see how certain clothing items remain from one season to another. 

This summer I have invested in many fringed items like dresses, skirts, jackets and shoes. And lucky me I can still wear some of them as long as the weather will allow me to do so. And the leather fringed skirt you see today is one of them and I think will continue to see it around here.

Also, I want to tell you that all the items are in my wardrobe from at least one year. If you`re asking me, this is what we should call smart shopping. To invest in items that will last longer than just one season and will be still on the catwalks the next one. I have to admit that this is not the case for all the items I`m buying but some of them last longer than the others in my closet.

I hope you`ll be inspired and that you enjoy my latest outfit post.
Wish you all a wonderful day
Kisses, Manuella ♥


I was wearing:
Nike Air Max Sneakers













2 comments:

Thank you for stopping by and for your comments! I`ll promise to visit you as soon as I can :)