21 September 2015

Flawless



I have to tell you that the first thing that came into my mind when I saw the pictures with this outfit was "Flawless". And this time I`m talking about flawless not in the actual sense of the word but since I`m a big fan of Beyonce ( I know all her songs by heart, hahaha) the word was making reference to her song. I think it has a great impact and if you want to listen her song while taking a look at my pictures click HERE. Love it and for the sake of the lyrics here is my fav part, extremely motivational and I`m not here to give life advises but live your life, chase your dreams and never give up.

" We teach girls to shrink themselves
To make themselves smaller
We say to girls:
You can have ambition
But not too much
You should aim to be successful
But not too successful
Otherwise you will threaten the man."

Right now, I`m on my trip to Brasov so this was uploaded on the road. :D But I`m still waiting for your impressions. Wish you all a wonderful weekend!!
Kisses, Manuella ♥

I was wearing:
Versace for H&M Sandals










2 comments:

  1. Ce frumoasa e fusta, ai combinat-o foarte frumos :*

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great look ;) I'd appreciate a click on the latest post , thanks ;)

    www.emynia.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and for your comments! I`ll promise to visit you as soon as I can :)