7 September 2015

Dolce & Gabbana Spanish Inspiration


For all the Fashionistas... I`m sure you all know the Dolce & Gabbana Collection inspired by the Spanish Traditions, right? That collection was also at the roots of my outfit decision for today: Black Lace, Low Ponytail, Red Lips and High Heels.Oh, I forgot about the gold accessories ♥ These were my ingredients for this look that I really hope you enjoy. 

Simple, yet extremely attractive and catchy.  This was the look I had the opportunity to wear during the weekend and I had the chance to picture it right before sunset. I hope you like it and also I hope that it can inspire your future decisions  :D

Let me know what you think about it. Thank you all and wish you a wonderful night
Kisses, Manuella ♥

I was wearing:
Dress: Here 
Versace for H&M Sandals

















2 comments:

  1. That is a priceless smile!! Love the dress! :)

    And those black heels! Looking really gorgeous! :)

    YouTube | Blog: Geekette in High Heels | Instagram

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great dress!
    xx
    Julie
    http://www.theladyfairer.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and for your comments! I`ll promise to visit you as soon as I can :)