22 September 2015

#beautifulRomania - Visiting Brasov day 1


 As you know, I just came back from a small trip with my love and my friends in Brasov. If we have to talk about style, fashion and my outfits, well, I preferred to be comfortable because I had in mind to explore a bit the city but also to have a few days to relax and recharge my batteries :D

And now a few things about the city :D In my opinion only good ones like the cats all over the city. I love them and I had the chance to share my meal with them :)) I am the one who shares with everyone in need. I mean is enough place for everybody. And also what it needs to be mentioned is the fact that even if there are cats and lots of tourists the city is extremely clean and well taken care of. So thumbs up for this city!!

You have also asked me where I`ve stayed. It was an apartment in a new Residential Complex in Brasov, named Avantgarden. It is extremely close to the city center but I recommend it if you come with your own car or if you are willing to take a cab every time you go out. The distance between it and the city center is quite big for a walk, around 10km even if you see it around 3km on different websites. I mean, this was the distance showed on our gps. But anything else is just perfect there. Loved the place and for sure I will stay there the next time because I love to stay in quite, clean and spacious places.

The food... oh well, the food is great. Casa Hirscher, Festival 39 and another local restaurant situated in Piata Sfatului were between our favorites.  You can find in these restaurants local Romanian food but also international cuisine. So there will be restaurants that will satisfy all your tastes. 

You`ll enjoy for sure to walk the small streets around the city center for sure and you`ll don`t get the chance to get bored there. ♥ This were my first impressions from the first day. And I completely forgot, the Olympic Swimming Pool was completely changed and improved. I remember being there I think 10 years ago and it looked horrible, but congrats on it and for you my readers, I will show you more pictures with it tomorrow. 

Wish you all a wonderful day
Kisses, Manuella ♥

 I was wearing:
Old ripped jeans
Zara Tee
Nike sneakers 









1 comment:

  1. You look fantastic;) great photos;)

    http://fashionmakeup-czarnulaxyz.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and for your comments! I`ll promise to visit you as soon as I can :)