30 July 2015

Aqua dress and Red heels


Have you seen the pictures on my Instagram or Facebook accounts from the C Fashion Gala?! If the answer is yes, then you already know this dress, because I decided to wear it but the accessories were a bit different, meaning that instead of red I decided to pick gold sandals and clutch.

For this outfit post, I changed my mind as already mentioned and pick red. I just received my new Jessica Buurman order with this beautiful red sandals and I became addicted to them and of course that I couldn`t resist. 
This is also the advantages of versatile items: you can make different combinations that can add a completely different touch of your outfit that will match your mood.

So in your opinion what is the preferred combination for this dress: Red or Gold? As you have seen, my decision is not made and I will go for both of them :D

Have a wonderful day and enjoy it because the weekend is so close :D
Kisses, Manuella ♥

I was wearing:
Dress: Here
Sandals: Here
Michael Kors Bag










3 comments:

  1. You look fantastic :)
    dress is beautiful :)

    http://fashionmakeup-czarnulaxyz.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's a very pretty dress.. you look very pretty! Love the combination with the red heels and bag! :)

    Hope you stayed dry while posing at this fountain! :-P

    YouTube | Blog: Geekette in High Heels | Instagram

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and for your comments! I`ll promise to visit you as soon as I can :)