31 January 2015

How a touch of red can change your outfit



 Here I am just in time for a late morning  reading :D, right? I don`t know what was wrong with me this morning but usually I don`t wake up too early since is one of the 2 days when I can oversleep. But today it seems is something special in the air and I will take the most of it ♥ Still, I have a horrible headache but it doesn`t really matter.

And for a better feeling, let`s talk about the outfit. Lately I was so much into the casual and extremely comfortable outfits that will allow me to move freely and to keep my schedule without having delays. In the case of this outfit, everything is absolutely boring let`s say, but the touch was brought by the wonderful coat and it`s amazing color that changed everything. I almost completely forgot how much I love red and this was due to the black and pink thing that I kind of had and still have :D

Anyway, I hope you all have a wonderful weekend and let`s be creative
Kisses, Manuella ♥

I was wearing:
Coat: Here
Blouse: H&M
Boyfriend Jeans: Here
Shoes: Garkony Studio
Bag: Old
Sunglasses: Here

Photo Credit: ♥ Silvia from Bucharest Style



   














6 comments:

  1. Ce tinuta frumoasa! Imi place foarte mult paltonul :)
    Pupici

    http://flashforwards.blogspot.de/2015/01/baby-blue.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey girl! I really enjoy this look! good combo red&nude :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Amazing! I like very much!!

    astcraft.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. The colour of the jacket is just amazing!

    www.sunsetdesires.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  5. foarte draguta tinuta,as zice ca e perfecta si de Valentine's Day ^_^

    http://vladasworld.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and for your comments! I`ll promise to visit you as soon as I can :)