30 March 2014

Metalic addicted


Hy Loves ♥
Well, is not new anymore that I`ve followed the Fashion Design course. But until now, I didn`t manage to show you more of my work, sadly... 

On my last post, you have seen a new dress, that was made after the course but now I will show you one of the outfits I have prepared for the exam, a while ago: An open back blouse and a faux leather skirt ( METALIC ♥ )What do you think about them?

You may know that this season, you all should have at least one metalic item in your wardrobe, right? And believe me, in my case, I`m so excited that now I am able to  do the items I really want or that I imagined and I could not find them in stores that I can jump, scream and smile and to everything joyful in the same time :D

I hope you like my outfit and I wish you a great week 
Kisses, Manuella ♥

I was wearing: Skirt and Blouse: My own design ( you can also order your favorite, contact me for more details on manuela.lupascu91@gnail.com ) , Heels: Zara, Clutch: Carpisa






7 comments:

  1. such a cute and glamorous outfit!

    xx

    http://spoonfulofdiamonds.com
    http://www.facebook.com/SpoonfulOfDiamonds

    ReplyDelete
  2. Foarte frumoasă și delicată. Îmi place !

    ReplyDelete
  3. E foarte frumos outfitul tau.
    Frumos, frumos! <3

    ReplyDelete
  4. So chic&girly! ;) deci bluza e minunata,da un aer sexy cu spatele gol...fusta la fel.am citit ca poti sa le faci si la comanda,cam la ce pret ar fi fusta? :D thankiesss! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Te rog sa imi trimiti un mail pe manuela.lupascu91@gmail.com si vom discuta acolo toate detaliile:) pretul fustei este de 130 ron

      Delete
  5. Thx :) e ok,cand o sa ma hotarasc exact o sa te contactez pe mail pt mai multe detalii:D have a nice day! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and for your comments! I`ll promise to visit you as soon as I can :)